Saturday, January 19, 2008

Miracle on 34th Street


Me and my cousin Tonya. Tonya is a walking miracle, to say the least. A month prior to this photo Tonya had a serious medical ailment. She has a malfunctioning kidney and receives dialysis treatments. One day, Tonya was rushed to the hospital due to multiple seizures. She had 8 seizures in one day. She went into a short coma and awoke with family by her side. Through prayers and the help of some very special doctors, Tonya was able to smile and take this picture with me a month later. She's a pretty dynamic individual with a strong will to live. Love you, cuz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes... I am a living testimony and I thank God for what He has done for me and loving and support and prayers that I got from my family and friends. I love you all. May God continue to bless you all and know that God is an Awesome loving God.

P.S. i have kidneys failure instead of it being the liver. Thanks for loving me T~ (T&T that's you and me) :)